Tuesday, September 3, 2024

New Release: Love and Espresso!


Love and Espresso

(A Limited Edition Contemporary Romance Anthology)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CSKS814M/ 



This collection features meet-cutes that take place in a bookstore/coffee shop. The heroines are looking for their HEA but never expected it to happen while picking up a cup of coffee or picking out their next book boyfriend.

 

Includes my new Atlas Beach story, Giada Mazzi is Living her Best Life:

​

Blurb: 

"Life is more than just the lies we try and tell ourselves about what we’ve done and who we are.

​

 I guess the truth is that I never stopped loving Ben. And I never stopped imagining how different my life might have been if he were only the person I needed him to be, instead of the person that he is. Which is silly, right? I mean, truly; it’s laughable. Because if he were someone else, he wouldn’t be him.  And the world is already full of people like that. What good is one more gonna do me?

​

Besides, if I’m honest, Ben wasn’t ever the problem. That was me. I was never the person he believed me to be. Oh, I thought I was, in the beginning. I tried hard to be, and that worked for a while. Sort of. But eventually I reached the point where I had to make a choice between living life for myself, or for everyone else.

​

And when it came right down to that…how could I not choose me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment