Monday, September 2, 2024

Mug Shot: Rae Dunn Fall Y'all Mug

 




So...it's Fall in my head--thanks to the new story I'm working on, my newest release (which is out tomorrow!!) AND the two Oberon books that I'm currently editing/annotating. And it's (almost) Fall in real life, as well. So we'll be exploring Fall mugs for the next few weeks. 

First up is this mug by Rae Dunn. I'm pretty sure I mentioned my obsession with those last years, so we'll skip that now. I love the color of this mug. As a child, my bedroom furniture was painted a similar color and I LOVED it. So happy and cheery.  It was the sixties, so I had a coat the same color with big black buttons. And then lost all of it in a house fire when I was eleven. 

But I digress...

I love that I can pretend these mugs are bespoke, even when I know better. I love the satiny finish. I love the large size that holds several cups of coffee...or tea, or cocoa, or what have you. 

This morning I switched my usual brew from my summery lavender-flavored coffee to one flavored with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cardamom.  It's Fall y'all, and I'm loving it. 


Love and Espresso

(A Limited Edition Contemporary Romance Anthology)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CSKS814M/

 

This collection features meet-cutes that take place in a bookstore/coffee shop. The heroines are looking for their HEA but never expected it to happen while picking up a cup of coffee or picking out their next book boyfriend.

 

Includes my new Atlas Beach story, Giada Mazzi is Living her Best Life

No comments:

Post a Comment