Monday, May 20, 2024

Mug Shot Monday: Another Broken Egg

 



I went on a little road trip recently, and added to my mug collection. The mug shown here is NOT the one I bought (that's a very pretty, inspirational orange color) but rather the one I was served my coffee in at breakfast. However the glaze is very similar to one of two dish sets I received as wedding presents many, many years ago. I was really rather fond of it even if most of the dishes didn't make it much past our first anniversary. 

As I mentioned, I did buy one of these mugs because they're such a comfortable fit for my hand. I fell in love with the shape. And I love the glaze choices. There's also a chicken on it. I love chickens!

It's not particularly big--and I do love my big mugs, too!--but I've been using it every day since I got it home. Which, considering that I bought three other mugs, is causing a twinge of guilt. 

Btw, I really love breakfasts, too. And I haven't found all that many (what I consider) GREAT breakfast restaurants since leaving Northern California. Another Broken Egg Cafe, is definitely up there! IOW, it's more than just pretty mugs. lol!  


No comments:

Post a Comment