Wednesday, October 7, 2026

What I'm Reading: Hard to Get (Kelly Jamieson)


I've been so excited for this book! I love Kelly's books, It's a brand new series--eek! It's set in Vancouver, which I also love. And the series is built around a losing team --which is so fun, and so different. And of course, the characters are great. But then I started reading and realized that the team's new coach is none other than Marc Dupuis, the hero of one of Kelly's earlier books, Major Misconduct. Squee!!!

And have I mentioned the dogs? Buy it. Read it. Thank me later.

HARD TO GET

Kelly Jamieson



STELLA

I’ve built a life I’m proud of - my own successful business, a beautiful condo, amazing friends, and a spoiled dog named Betty who takes up an entire king-sized bed! My life is exactly the way I want it. I know from experience that I need to keep relationships at a distance. A little fun? Fine. Commitment? Absolutely not.

Then I meet Jayden Wood in the park after our dogs nearly tangle their leashes together. He’s charming and way too attractive for my peace of mind. As a pro hockey player stuck on a struggling team, Jayden already has enough chaos in his life. But then our paths keep crossing. At the coffee shop. In the park. Around the city. Jayden calls it fate.

I swear he’s impossible to get rid of. Now the man who thrives on competition has decided I’m his next challenge—and he’s determined to prove I’m not as hard to get as I pretend to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment