Monday, June 17, 2024

Mug Shot: Ruby Slipper Mug


 


I love Ruby Slipper. I first learned of them when I was in New Orleans probably ten years ago. They were my introduction to Shrimp and Grits. The picture above was taken at their Destin location. 

I'm posting it today to honor the two books I finished recently. Giada Mazzi is Living her Best Life is set primarily in a coffee shop and Giada would probably love some ruby slippers.

A Taste of Honey is a throwback--an oldie but goodie--that has just been re-released. I wrote it shortly before moving to Florida and it was first published shortly after I moved back to California. 

Is it cheating that I don't actually own this mug? I don't think so. I love the color and the shape and if they're available for sale I might pick one up. But I'd already bought four mugs the week I took this picture and that seemed like enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment